We are the seed planters
please login or register to access the training:
We are the seed planters: why none of us can shine as bright as we are meant to until black lives matter
White supremacy is the deepest shadow of our humanity.
We simply can’t release the potential of humanity unless black lives matter as much as white people’s lives.
This is a session for us to be safely in each other’s energy of love and support.
It’s also a session to remind ourselves that we were made for these times. This is what we came for! We are the seed planters of a new paradigm.
- How did we get here? why writing a brave new ending means looking at how the story began
- Why none of us can shine as bright as we are meant to until black lives matter
- The link between patriarchy, narcissism, and white supremacy
- Committing to being the change: why ‘not being silent’ doesn’t have to mean standing on the barricades
- Navigating rising emotions and making self care a non-negotiable
What this session ISN’T about:
- A discussion around whether Black lives matter or not
- A discussion around All lives matter vs. Black lives matter
- Spiritually bypassing white supremacy in the name of ‘oneness’ or ‘skin colour doesn’t matter’
You are held in deep fierce Love.